+To check & verify staff attendance, leave, OT, claim and assist in payroll processing.
+To handle HR petty cash, team building fund and claim.
+To ensure implementation the human resource policy all national staff accordance Cambodian labour law.
+Assist advise international staff are applying work permits visas ensure information kept up date.
+Ensure staff taking leave submit approved leave forms manage leave reports. +Verify staff medical other claims, where appropriate.
+Maintain all database employee contracts dates contract start, termination dates information starting salary increases. +Maintain complete set organizational charts, update distribute regularly key staff. +Any other tasks assigned by manager.
• Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Management/Human Resource or relevant fields
• Standard spoken written English
• Familiar computer MS Office software like Word, Excel, PowerPoint, electronic mail programs
• At least 2 year experience in HR affairs
• Be proactive, reliable attentive details
• Good organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
• Sociable, honest, good teamwork good interpersonal communication