The HR Assistant is in charge of supporting the HR department in all aspects of HR. In particular, s/he is supporting the HRM in organizing and following up personnel administration for all activities (recruitments, trainings, comp and ben...) ensuring the personnel individual files are updated and collective projects and obligations are well handled, consolidated and secured in the Regional Office for the whole company). After consolidating the data, the HR Assistant provides all sort of regular and adhoc reportings depending on the needs of the HRM and the HOO. As a member of the HR team, as far as needed and as far as s/he has the ability to do so, the HR Assistant provides an efficient support to the HRM. S/he also provides the assistance as a secretary to the HRM and HOO and reports to the HRM.
HR Assistant and Secretary to HR department:
• Prepares reports and communications under the supervision of the HRM.
• Gives a hand whenever necessary in the production of projects and ensures the follow up.
• Supports the HR department in every fields whenever necessary: trainings, PPR, recruitments, internal communication, on boarding programs, policies etc...
• Provides support to the HOO and HRM to help them to organize the services and deliver nice documents and charts.
• Provides support to HOO and HRM in the organization of their daily work, meetings, interviews and trips.
Personnel Administration and payroll:
• Ensures accurate updated data regarding the workforce and personnel files.
• Under the supervision of the HRM, ensures the compliance of the entire administrative system following the external obligations and internal policies and procedures.
• Prepares the consolidated payroll including taxes and submits it to the HRM and the finance department.
• Updates the organization chart and ensures that every employee is legally registered according to the law of each country.
• keeps records of employee’s life cycle and ensures the procedures are effective (in the case an HRIS would be implemented, the HR Assistant would administrate the software).
• Under the supervision of the HRM, ensures the relations with the ministries regarding employee’s affairs.
• Bachelor’s degree in business administration or HR or Labor law,
• 5 to 7 years of experience in a HR administrative role,
• advanced knowledge in labor law, employment regulations and taxation on salaries,
• good knowledge and skills in payroll processes and systems,
• ability to understand and manage a HRIS,
• good skills MS suite and especially in Excel and PowerPoint,
• personal organization and attention to details,
• sense of service and ability to understand the needs on a broader picture in order to provide a qualitative support,
• absolute confidentiality and undoubtable ethic in work and in human relations at work,
• excellent spoken and written English and ability to work with different cultures.